- At least 2 people are required to consume when using the “2 for 1” offer.
- The printed value on the coupon represents the highest possible value of the coupon. In any case, only the equivalent or least expensive offer is free of charge.
- Only one coupon is accepted per table or group.
- Cashing out coupons partially or entirely is not possible.
- Coupons are valid from 01.12.2020 to 30.11.2021 unless stated otherwise.
- Seasonal coupons can only be redeemed at certain times.
- The coupons are only valid in their original form and in conjunction to the booklet. Any copies or photographs of coupons cannot be accepted.
- Coupons cannot be used in conjunction with other discounts, vouchers or promotions. The Swiss Coupon Passes cannot be accumulated.
- The coupon must be mentioned at time of reservation and prior to any bookings/orders being made.
- For special events (e. g. weddings, birthdays, etc.) and public holidays, coupons may be temporarily invalid.
- If only tap water is consumed, the partner is entitled to charge a fee of CHF 5.– per person.
- Dates, prices and programs are subject to changes or cancellations without prior notice.
- The content of each coupon is in the responsibility of each specific partner. The publisher (STC) accepts no liability for the content of the coupons.
- The publisher (STC) accepts no liability for the city maps on the back of each coupon. The city maps on the back of each coupon are for orientation purposes.
- The publisher (STC) accepts no liability if a partner of the Swiss Coupon Pass changes ownership or operators, if the business ceased operations or is closed for other reasons.
- You agree to the above mentioned terms and conditions by purchasing and using the Swiss Coupon Pass.